- Property which is unavailable will not be included in any date search made by users.
- All property will, by default, be unavailable until the owner has made them available.
- Members will be able to set up the availability for each of their properties for up to one year ahead.
- Availability is declared for each listing that the member has, not for individual rooms – see below.
Specific rules for property types
- A single unit self-catering listing is either available or unavailable on a specific date.
- A listing covering two, or more self-catering units, is available if any of the units is free on the date.
- Similarly, a glamping listing is considered to be available, if any unit is free.
- Similarly, a campsite is considered to be available if any pitch is free.
- B&Bs, hotels etc are considered to be available if any room is free on a specific date.