- Property which is unavailable will not be included in any date search made by users.
- All property will, by default, be unavailable until the owner has made them available.
- Members will be able to set up the availability for each of their properties for up to one year ahead.
- Availability is declared for each listing that the member has, not for individual units or rooms – see below.
Specific rules for self-catering property
- A single unit self-catering listing is either available or unavailable on a specific date.
- A listing covering two, or more self-catering units, is available if any of the units is free on the date.
Other property types
Properties that are not self catering are currently not included in the date searches.