You should always add good qulaity pictures to your listing. Images are loaded from the Profile tab.
- You may load any number of images.
- Images should be no more than 4 Mbytes in size and should either be jpeg or gif files.
- Images may be loaded singly or in batches of 4.
- When loaded, all images should be categorised and will not display if they have not be given a category. To categorise the image click Edit and select an appropriate description from the drop down list, eg Exterior, Bar etc. Alternatively you can pick a category from one of your room (or unit ) names. Any number of pictures can be put into a category.
- You should select one picture to be the main profile image.
- You should select one picture to be the main image for the room or unit.