We offer three grades of membership for tourism businesses – Silver, Gold and Premium Partner. Within Silver and Gold we have rates for both small and large businesses. A large business is one with 5, or more, staff (including agency and contractors) calculated on a full-time equivalent basis over the year. Using this approach, most B&Bs and self-catering accommodation, and many attractions, activities, pubs, restaurants and shops are small businesses.
For clarification, we consider tourism businesses to include, all forms of accommodation, activities, attractions, shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, local producers and any aiming to attract visitors to their business.
If in doubt, ask us.
We also have an Associate Member membership for businesses within the area who wish to work with our members in a business to business context, these might be web developers, food suppliers, laundry suppliers.
All rates are for a 12-month period. See methods of payment.
- Listing on our main website
- 8 pictures
- 500-word description
- Contact details, including web link
- Opening times
- Location and directions
- Show accommodation availability (not all accommodation types)
- Social media links
- Ability to update entry
- Promote special offers
- Basic coverage in social media and PR campaigns
- All the benefits of silver listing PLUS
- Unlimited length description
- Free banner advert
- Premium placement on website. Gold entries are listed before Silver. Further details.
- Include videos
- Enhanced coverage in social media and PR campaigns. Opportunities for inclusion with press and PR trips and consumer newsletter.
- All the benefits of gold listing PLUS
- Up to 10 listings included in the price.
- No limit on the number of images
- Annual planning meeting with regular proactive contact
- Category landing page with “Hero” image and listing link.
- Additional support with listing events on What’s On pages.
- Free banner advert on home page.
- Priority inclusion in website content features and blogs.
- At least one media or influencer visit guaranteed.
- At least one solus media post per month on Facebook and Instagram and three Twitter retweets.
- Guaranteed inclusion in one competition per year.
- Guaranteed inclusion in at least two consumer email
newsletters each year.
- Travel trade, support with TXGB and VisitEngland travel trade
engagement where relevant.
This is aimed at those businesses not directly involved in tourism themselves but who work with tourism businesses. Examples include:
- Web and print designers
- Laundries, cleaners etc
- Catering supplies
Associate Members receive all the standard benefits of membership.
Associate business are not listed on our main website; instead they are listed on this website enabling them to be presented directly to our members. Associate members are not include in social media and PR campaigns. Associate Members receive most of the standard benefits of membership.
To maximise this relationship we encourage Associate Members to provide discounts to our members.