We offer two grades of membership for tourism businesses – Silver and Gold as well as a range of advertising options. Within Silver and Gold we have rates for both small and large businesses. A large business is one with 5, or more, staff (including agency and contractors) calculated on a full-time equivalent basis over the year. Using this approach, most B&Bs and self-catering accommodation, and many attractions, activities, pubs, restaurants and shops are small businesses.
For clarification, we consider tourism businesses to include, all forms of accommodation, activities, attractions, shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, local producers and any aiming to attract visitors to their business.
If in doubt, ask us.
We also have an Associate Member membership for businesses within the area who wish to work with our members in a business to business context, these might be web developers, food suppliers, laundry suppliers.
All rates are for a 12-month period. See methods of payment.
- Listing on our main website
- 8 pictures
- 500-word description
- Contact details, including web link
- Opening times
- Location and directions
- Show accommodation availability (not all accommodation types)
- Social media links
- Ability to update entry
- Promote special offers
- Basic coverage in social media and PR campaigns
- All the benefits of silver listing PLUS
- Unlimited length description
- Free banner advert
- Premium placement on website. Gold entries are listed before Silver. Further details.
- Include videos
- Enhanced coverage in social media and PR campaigns. Opportunities for inclusion with press and PR trips and consumer newsletter.
This is aimed at those businesses not directly involved in tourism themselves but who work with tourism businesses. Examples include:
- Web and print designers
- Laundries, cleaners etc
- Catering supplies
Associate Members receive all the standard benefits of membership.
Associate business are not listed on our main website; instead they are listed on this website enabling them to be presented directly to our members. Associate members are not include in social media and PR campaigns. Associate Members receive most of the standard benefits of membership.
To maximise this relationship we encourage Associate Members to provide discounts to our members.