We offer two grades of membership for tourism businesses – Silver and Gold – and at each grade we have rates for both small and large businesses. A large business is one with 5, or more, staff (including agency and contractors) calculated on a full-time equivalent basis over the year. Using this approach, most B&Bs and self-catering accommodation, and many attractions, activities, pubs, restaurants and shops are small businesses. If in doubt, ask us.
In addition to our standard Silver and Gold membership we offer a rate for non-tourism businesses and one for very large businesses. We have a special membership package for agencies listing self-catering cottages.
All rates are for a 12-month period.
- 8 pictures
- 500-word description
- Contact details, including web link
- Opening times
- Location and directions
- Social media links
- Accommodation availability and booking
- Ability to update entry
- All the benefits of silver listing PLUS
- Unlimited length description
- Free banner advert
- Promote special offers
- Premium placement on website. Gold entries are listed before Silver. Further details.
- Include videos
This is aimed at those businesses not directly involved in tourism themselves but who work with tourism businesses. Examples include:
- Food and drink producers
- Web and print designers
- Laundries, cleaners etc
- Catering supplies
Associate Members receive all the standard benefits of membership and instead of being listed on the visitor website they are listed on this website enabling them to be presented directly to our members. Associate members are listed on these pages:
To maximise this relationship we encourage Associate Members to provide discounts to our members.
This level of membership is suitable for the larger tourism businesses who are reliant on getting large numbers of visitors into the area to use their facilities. Examples include:
- Large multi-unit self-catering providers
- Very large hotels
- The largest and most popular attractions
The price for this level of membership will be advised on application and the benefits include:
- Enhanced marketing and PR opportunities
- Working directly with us to bring visitors to the area
- Involvement in our major advertising projects