A snapshot of what we do for our members and for the destination.
- We benefit from high profile press coverage and press visits, and feature our members and their offers
- We feature our members on our visitor facing website wyedeantourism.co.uk which generates over 500,000 unique visitor per year
- We have produced a popular film and TV website which also has opportunities for member advertising
- We provide members with the opportunity to advertise on our website, in our publications and in our marketing campaigns
- We send a consumer newsletter to over 35,000 contacts per month with news stories and features on our members
- We have an active social media presence and work with our members to profile all activity with the #DeanWye hashtag
- We work with FreetoBook to ensure commission free online bookings for our members
- We focus on consumers – day and overnight visitors – as well as groups and group organisers and are a member of European Tourism Association.
- Discounts and savings on hospitality products, print and web design, energy supply, attractions, events, accommodation, retail discounts
- Hear from inspiring speakers and network at our member meetings
- Receive regular eNewsletter updates
- Obtain free advice on raising business quality standards
- Benefit from our extensive visitor and business research
- Attend business development workshops and training events, often subsidised
Take a look at our membership information presentation for more insight into the work of Wye Valley and Forest of Dean Tourism