4500 vines, planted in 1979, grow on this south- facing Welsh hillside, overlooking the beautiful River Wye. This is thought to be the site where the monks from Tntern Abbey grew their vines & possibly the Romans before them.
High quality white, rose, red and sparkling wines are produced which have won many awards, both National & International over the years. Especially popular are our Bacchus dry white, Pinot Noir rose & Dathliad Sparkling wine.
We also produce sweet fruit wines, a spicy Welsh mead and our own cider.
- Stroll among the vines on a self guided vineyard tour.
- Enjoy wonderful views of Tintern & the beautiful Wye Valley.
- Relax with a glass of our wine in our wine tasting area.
- Free wine tastings before purchasing.
- Locally produced preserves, honey, ales and perry available in our gift shop.
- Picnic area in our garden.
Guided group tours with tutored wine tastings and hen-parties for groups of 8-30 are available but need to be booked in advance.
Parva Farm & Vineyard, Tintern, Nr Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 6SQ
01291 689636, firstname.lastname@example.org
View our pages