No visit to Ross would be complete without sampling Cleeve Orchard’s fantastic range of craft Ciders and Perries made entirely by cider maker Lewis Scott.
Multi award winning whole juice craft Ciders and Perries made in Ross-on-Wye’s last working cider orchard. Prizes at the
- Big Apple
- Royal Three Counties
- The Great British Cider Championships
Because I undertake every aspect of the operation myself, from picking to labelling, my approach has to be simple; pick the best fruit, convert it into juice, do as little to it as possible, blend it with care, keep it in great condition.
For a small producer our range is extensive:
- Ciderbox in 5, 10, and 20 litre sizes, Dry, Medium and Sweet
- Bottled Ciders and Perries in 750cl and 500cl
- Single Variety 500ml Ciders
- Still Ciders and Perries
- Bottle Conditioned Ciders and Perries
- Methode Traditionelle (champagne style) Cider and Perry
- Keeved (Normandy style) Cider in 500cl and 750cl
- Shivering Owl Ice Cider (a sweet strong dessert cider)
Cleeve Orchard is home to Little Owl Cider too. Named for the Owls that nest in the Orchard, Little Owl is a medium dry sparkling carbonated cider pressed from largely bittersweet fruits. The vintage quality of the varieties results in a full bodied aromatic cider with a honeyed flavour and classic bittersweet length.
07500 119794, email@example.com